Ahansal Cultural Programs is a Moroccan Cultural Tourism company that offers Educational School trips, Volunteers, University tours, Adventure trips and all types of cultural trips within Morocco. We are a tour specialists with more than 20 years of Experience in tourism. We have the knowledge and passion to organize amazing trips that inspires students and volunteers to lean, long after they return home.
Our Goal is to bring as many Students, volunteers, researchers, travelers to our village to give and learn about the Berber culture and the history of our tribe.
- Our staff has more than 20 years of experience in the domain of travel and tourism.
- Rapidity and flexibility in dealing with your request.
- Excellent quality rapport
- Experienced facilitators and tour guides who perfectly master their work, and passionate about travelling.
We design all our travels and tours with
particular attention to ethics. We believe in the responsible and sustainable tourism which is an integral part of travel. That is why we are particularly committed to certain values.
Travel gives us a chance to meet local people, that is why we offer many different types of homestay and cohabitation with Berber villagers and nomads. Nevertheless, the discovery of all cultures and traditions, goes hand in hand with great respect, which we are very committed to.
Besides volunteering with our local partner NGO AASMNID, ACP organizes cultural and educational tours all around Morocco. We offer a real change of scenery, hiking and trekking in the original and the most beautiful Berber Villages of High Atlas Mountains, camel trekking in the Sahara, tour imperial cities of Morocco, visit the colorful markets of Fes and Marrakech, spend a relaxing time in the sandy beach of the beautiful Atlantic cost Agadir and Essouira .
Please feel free to keep in touch with us about Our Cultural Tours:
Most of the groups will have a chance to participate in at last one of these following activities:
- Elementary School Tutoring Program: The curriculum will include a combination of English language, French language, computer training and extracurricular activities (art, music, science, physical education). The program will include children in first grade through eighth grade.
- Work with craftsmen in one of local association’s projects: restoration of an old Kasabah , build a new fountain, build a new bus stop, help in structure of soccer field, Irrigation ditch…
Please contact us for more Information.